Top 10 Most Powerful People in India
April 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM IST
10. Subrata Roy, 64, Businessman: He's the founder and chairman of the Sahara India Pariwar. He also owns IPL Franchise 'Pune Warriors', Aamby Valley City, Grosvenor House and 42.5% stake at Force India (India's only Formula1 team).
- 6 interesting things about Gali
- Gaddam Uttam Shocking Vow!
- Naidu does not want Rs 500 and 1000 notes
- Fresh 'woes' to KCR and Naidu
- Babu's Late Night Bicycle Ride
- KCR's Nod For AP Bhavan In Telangana
- Pink Tsunami? 'TRS - 109, Congress - 2, TDP - 0'
- Kalvakuntla family is not so rich like Nara!
- Naidu accepts KCR's Request
- Gali's Invitation To PM Modi!
Latest Movie News
- Kajal Says 'No Compromise'
- Unknown facts about Prabhas
- India Beat Pakistan & New Zealand
- Nani & Avasarala Taking Seriously
- Chowdary's Disaster Costs Bomb
- Abhishek out of Boyapati-Bellamkonda Film
- New Poster: Ram Charan In Dhruva
- How to watch Baahubali on VR
- Samantha Finally Lands on a Film's Sets
- Hrithik Shattered Gopichand's Dream?