Top 10 Most Powerful People in India
April 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM IST
10. Subrata Roy, 64, Businessman: He's the founder and chairman of the Sahara India Pariwar. He also owns IPL Franchise 'Pune Warriors', Aamby Valley City, Grosvenor House and 42.5% stake at Force India (India's only Formula1 team).
- Naidu's cherished Dream fulfilled
- Pak Girl Fires AK-47, Threatens Modi & India
- Centre Approves 3 Airports for AP
- Reddy - The Real 'Father of Telangana'?
- KCR denied to fly on Telangana
- Will Pawan Join Hands With Dalits?
- KTR Convoy Attacked By JAC Leaders!
- 'Naidu fell on YSR feet to protect Balayya'
- Relax Haters, Tollywood Stands For The Rain Affected
- KCR Downplaying Hyderabad Rains
Latest Movie News
- Pic Talk: Bikini-less Yoga
- MEGA Confusion for Overseas Distributor!
- Makers Opens Up On 'Dhruva' Release
- 'Pawanism is an absolute stupidity'
- 2 Million Views for Premam
- Hot Pics: M.S. Dhoni Actress Kiara Advani
- Mega Star Comment on 'Humble Rajamouli'
- Pic Talk: 'Royal' Katamarayudu @ Shooting Spot
- 'Pilla Rakshasi' Link To 'Bichagadu'
- Ram Charan in MS Dhoni film!?