Top 10 Most Powerful People in India
April 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM IST
10. Subrata Roy, 64, Businessman: He's the founder and chairman of the Sahara India Pariwar. He also owns IPL Franchise 'Pune Warriors', Aamby Valley City, Grosvenor House and 42.5% stake at Force India (India's only Formula1 team).
- KTR busy in Singapore for 'Golden Telangana'
- After KCR, Revanth targets Narasimhan
- Jagan Can't Sell His House & Properties
- 'KCR Is Just Another Kejriwal'
- Don't Worry Farmers, Rajini Deposited 1cr
- Babu's Bullet Train
- Terror Attack At Istanbul Airport: 36 Killed
- Ambati Revenge Plans for Kodela?
- Azhar will be next Telangana Congress Chief ?
- Modi's 'Make In India' - Naidu's 'Take in India'
Latest Movie News
- Chay Lost Trust In Tollywood's Originality?
- Nag Opens Up on Chaitu, Akhil's Love
- Balayya met with car accident, Escapes unhurt!
- Photoshoot: Spicy Vidya Balan In Saree
- Huge Pressure on Rajini?
- Pawan's Greed Giving Jitters To Buyers
- Baahubali Producer Lost His Virginity At 26
- Big Deal For Over Night Star
- Hrithik's Heroine for Allu Arjun
- Is Babu A Hero Or Villain For Balayya?