Laxmmi Bomb makers in Chennai to convince Lawrence!

Laxmmi Bomb makers in Chennai to convince Lawrence!

The dance choreographer turned director, Raghava Lawrence is likely to return as director of 'Laxmmi Bomb', his first Bollywood project with star actor Akshay Kumar. As Lawrence revealed last week, he was uninformed about the release of first look poster in prior and decided to step out of Laxmmi Bomb. Citing that he wasn't 'given a proper self-respect for his job', Lawrence said he is highly upset with the ill-treatment and it made him to take a tough decision.

Publicly, the makers have said nothing about the director's decision but they are rushing to meet Lawrence in Chennai on Sunday. So, the director on Saturday tweeted that he's overwhelmed with the love from both Akshay Kumar fans and his fans. Both of them have been requesting him to rejoin 'Laxmmi Bomb' and continue to direct it.

On that note, the director said: "Tomorrow, the Producers are coming to Chennai to meet me. It's completely in their hands now, if I'm given proper self-respect for my job, then I'll think about it. Let's see after the meeting. Wanted to share this message to all the fans who were genuinely concerned.'

This comes on heels of the rumour that Akshay Kumar is making all efforts to bring Lawrence back on board. Laxxmi Bomb, featuring Kiara Advani as leading lady is the remake of super hit horror comedy 'Kanchana' and is scheduled for release on 5th June, 2020.