A fire broke out on Monday afternoon at Padmaja theatre in Malikipuram of East Godavari district. The incident happened minutes before the start of matinee show.
According to the preliminary reports, an electrical short circuit has caused fire which led to huge loss of theatre's property. However, no person was reported to be injured.
Alerted with the fire accident, the management has sent out the viewers in hall before the fire broke out. The pictures and videos from the site show that huge flames burnt the furniture to ashes and heavily damaged the terrace of that theatre.
Quickly after receiving the information, the fire engines have reached the site to bring flames under control.