Telugu Desam ministers, MLAs and MLCs have met chief secretary LV Subramanyam and submitted a document asking for re-polling at 19 places across seven assembly constituencies. Speaking on it minister Nakka Anand Babu said, ''We have sent proposals to the Chief Election Commission in the past for re-polling in 19 places. But there is no action from ECI but the poll panel is acting promptly on YSRCP's complaints.''
The TDP delegation also asked the Chief Secretary to send their proposal of re-polling to the Election Commission and consider their demand.
TDP proposed re-polling segments
1. Narasaraopet constituency - Uppalapadu - polling booths number 214,215
2. Rajampet - polling booth numbers - 78,130,131,132
3. Koduru - polling booth numbers - 21,244
4. Satyavedu - polling booth numbers - 80,81
5. Jammalmadugu - polling booth numbers - 287,288
6. Sathenapalli - polling booth numbers - 160,161,162
7. Chandragiri - polling booth numbers - 310,311,323
However, the TDP leaders have no hope that ECI will respond on their demand and they would like to show their dissent in front of ECI in New Delhi.