Indiana Tech University – Accreditation, Programs and Affordability matters for higher education in USA!
Founded in 1930, Indiana Tech University is a private non-profit institution known for rigorous academic programs, exceptional faculty, and hands-on experiences that lead to real-world, skill-based knowledge. Indiana Tech University faculty and staff are committed to providing you with an innovative learning experience that many other institutions don’t offer.
Fort Wayne, In (1600 E. Washington Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN – 46803). It is less than 3 hours away from Chicago and Detroit
– Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS – STEM)
– Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM – STEM & Hybrid)
– Master of Science in Engineering Management – Information Systems (STEM & Hybrid)
– Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA& Hybrid)
– Master of Business Administration – Management (MBA& Hybrid)
– Master of Business Administration – Business Analytics (MBA – STEM)
What should you expect?
– Personal Attention
– Quality & Technologically Advanced course work
– Regional Accreditation
– USA experience for International Students
– Affordability – $17K for the entire Graduate Program
– Convenient, Flexible Class Schedule and Internship Opportunities.
Indiana Tech University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Undergraduate Programs offered at Trine University are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
NOTE: Hurry!! We are now accepting applications for Spring Term, 2023. Email us at email@example.com
Contact Us: 419-819-8429 / 512-660-8786 / 424-346-2125
Content Produced by: Indian Clicks, LLC