Movie News

Three Ex-Contestants Confirmed For #BiggBossOTT Telugu

One of the most hyped TV programs that is going to come up soon is none other than the OTT version of Bigg Boss Telugu which will run for 12 weeks in the most. Hosted by Nagarjuna, this show will be aired on Hotstar’s app and will be running 24×7 for the viewers to watch.

Back then there are various rumors about the contestant and so far none have got finalized while the likes of Vaishnavi Chaitnya, Mounika Reddy and Nikhil are in the talks. Some confirmed reports are now coming out that these ex-contestants got confirmed by the Bigg Boss team.

Hottie Mumaith Khan, upcoming actress Tejaswi Madivada and hero Prince are said to have signed the dotted line to join the program once again. The three have participated in Bigg Boss earlier and got some attention as well for their acts.

#BiggBossOTT Telugu starts from Feb 21 and the contestants have to go into isolation a week before the start of the program such that they will not have corona impact on them. While the set for this new show got erected in Annapurna Studios already, Nagarjuna is said to be sitting with the team to chalk out ideas to make the program much more interesting.

This post was last modified on 4 February 2022 5:15 pm

Share
Published by
Tags: #BiggBossOTT

Recent Posts

Why Is Jagan So Disturbed?

YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has this ritual of addressing a Press conference once a month.…

34 minutes ago

Bombay HC: PG Holding Wife Deserves Maintenance!

The Bombay High Court observed that even highly educated people with postgraduate degrees are struggling…

41 minutes ago

RC Claims Peddi Twist Is 100x Bigger Than Uppena, Risky or Bold?

Mega Powerstar Ram Charan's next film, Peddi, directed by Buchi Babu Sana, will release next…

1 hour ago

Much Loved Indian Senior Techie Dies In USA!

There is a large portion of the Indian community that has settled down in the…

2 hours ago

‘Credit for Vijay’s Victory’ – Jagan Gives Tight Slap to YCP Leaders!

Ex-chief minister of AP, YS Jagan Reddy had a very aggressive presser today as he…

2 hours ago

Pulwama Mastermind Hamza Eliminated

Hamza Burhan, alleged mastermind and recruiter linked to the 2019 Pulwama terror attack, was reportedly…

2 hours ago