Despite starting on a high note, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas hasn’t got the respite at the box office while most of his films are made as high-budgeted commercial entertainers. He is now coming up with “Tyson Naidu” under the direction of Bheemla Nayak fame Sagar K Chandra. While another film is also undershooting, here is an interesting update about a new project Bellamkonda signed.
Director Pegallapati Koushik debuted with the “Chaavu Kaburu Challaga” movie which didn’t click at the box office though it has a new theme and the way romance was handled differently. And that director is said to have written a new-age horror drama which impressed Bellamkonda mightily. This new film was signed a couple of days ago, and they might go for a shoot very soon, says sources. Looks like Bellamkonda is moving out from the comfortable commercial genre and trying to come up with something unique. Hope the horror will not be a routine comic one.
On the other hand, Bellamkonda’s Tyson Naidu features him as a police officer, and we have to see how the box office reception will be like.
This post was last modified on 24 February 2024 9:13 pm
Superstar Rajinikanth’s highly awaited sequel Jailer 2 is reportedly targeting a September 11, 2026 theatrical…
HDFC Bank has introduced a two-day work-from-home policy for employees in its business and corporate…
Superstar Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan are legendary actors who competed with each other and remained…
Godari Gattu Paina is the only film surviving at the box office with a decent…
Dramatic incidents happened on Tuesday night. Suniel Narang resigned as the President of Telangana Film…
When United States EV automotive giant, Tesla entered the Indian market last year, great things…