From the last couple of days, the removal of star heroine Pooja Hegde from Mahesh Babu’s latest movie has become the talk of the town. And every day there is an update coming about it, and now it is coming out that she has chosen to exit from the film due to a different reason.
While it is coming out that a change in the script has irritated Pooja Hegde to the core and she has decided to walk out of #SSMB28 aka Guntur Kaaram, citing that there are date-clash issues, the insider report is something else. This Star heroine has currently no single Telugu movie in her hand, but then, there is a reason behind this, they say. Apparently, she is said to have signed Bollywood’s leading producer Karan Johar for a couple of projects which he offered her after the cancellation of Jana Gana Mana. There is more to this.
With two big projects lined up in Bollywood, surely the actress has thought of taking them up than Telugu projects as the competition here in Tollywood from the likes of Sreeleela has knocked down her top heroine status completely. Also, K.Jo is said to have asked her to focus more on Bollywood where she would get meaty roles than doing song-dance-routine roles in the Telugu industry.
Well, all these are mere speculations for now and only Pooja Hegde or Trivikram could reveal the truth about her exit from Guntur Kaaram.
This post was last modified on 24 June 2023 9:25 am
Dramatic incidents happened on Tuesday night. Suniel Narang resigned as the President of Telangana Film…
When United States EV automotive giant, Tesla entered the Indian market last year, great things…
During this dry season at theatres in Tollywood, the fans thought that the trailer of…
The powerful combo of Nandamuri Balakrishna and Gopichand Malineni has returned with another full-blown mass…
It is already known that several global companies have started to fire the human workforce…
Audiences today are waiting for films that not only entertain but also leave behind a…