The Telangana Congress is still undecided about its candidate for the Huzurabad by-poll. Though Konda Suresh’s name was almost finalised, she laid conditions for which the T-Congress did not agree. So T-PCC chief Revanth Reddy is considering a new face for the by-poll.
But before finalising the candidate, Revanth is said to be doing a secret survey with the help of his team in Huzurabad. The survey includes questionnaire
1. What is the opinion of people (Huzurabad locals) on TRS party/government?
2. Differences between the Congress welfare schemes and TRS schemes.
3. Unfulfilled promises or failures of TRS government?
4. Current opinion of people on the Congress party and what it should do for take people’s trust?
5. People view on the development in Huzurabad and overall Telangana.
6. The basic needs of people of Huzurabad.
7. How Congress has to deal with people’s issues?
Based on the feedback of this secret survey, Revanth will be discussing the same within the party and then zero upon the candidate for the Huzurabad by-poll.
Will this exercise be helpful for Revanth Reddy? Irrespective of the survey, the party needs a strong candidate to give a tough fight to BJP’s Etala and TRS’ Gellu Srinivas Yadav.