This is an excellent opportunity for a hybrid work-study program from a top university in the Midwest!
Indiana Tech is Ranked in the top 100 regional universities in Midwest, offering Hybrid Masters programs in Business, Engineering Management, and Information Systems.
The Executive format lets you work and study at the same time. It lets you achieve your education goals without career disruption.
- Indiana Tech main campus is in Fort Wayne, In (1600 E. Washington Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN – 46803). It is less than 3 hours away from Chicago and Detroit.
1) 6 credits per semester / 5 semesters (Cohort based)
2) Designed for working professionals
3) Flexible class schedule
4) Affordable tuition of $525/credit (less than $17K) with a flexible Tuition Payment Plan
5) Eligible for CPT, OPT and STEM OPT
– Master of Science in Engineering Management – Information Systems (MSE-IS)
– Masters of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
– Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA)
– Master of Business Administration – Management (MBA)
About Indiana Tech:
Indiana Tech is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university founded in 1930. Its campus is spread across 100 acres. It has one of the best student-faculty ratios of 15:1 in the country.
NOTE: Hurry!! We are now accepting applications for Spring Term, 2023.
Contact Us: 419-819-8429 / 512-660-8786 / 424-346-2125
Content Produced by: Indian Clicks, LLC